This set of Reverse Coloring/Doodle Coloring pages have been lovingly designed to give you an easy to use fun activity to engage in a creative project. My hope is that you can discover the great power of a regular creative practice.
To get started here is what you need to do.
- Print out some or all of the sheets included in this post.
- Grab a marker or pen
- Take a few deep breaths to calm your heart and become present (breathing techniques are so powerful)
- *Study the image (like you might if you were staring up at the clouds to find hidden shapes in the sky)
- And outline the shapes, characters, animals and flowers you might see.
- Finally, have fun, be present and congratulate yourself for taking a little time for yourself.
*The best part about this is you make up the rules or don’t have any at all. You don’t have to look for shapes or images, you can just doodle lines or add words or whatever makes you feel good! There are NO mistakes in Doodle Coloring 🙂
Feel free to click any or all of the groups below. Work on these alone when you have some time to do some meditative inner work or bring them with you to work on with your friends. Maybe your kids are saying they are bored. Print these off for a quick easy to set up project that they can work on alone or you can do together.
Keep your creations to hang on a wall, or keep in your journal. There are so many ways to use these. Keep these on hand in case you need a last minute gift tag or a printable activity for your kids! I hope they will bless your celebration with family or your personal time journaling or crafting.
These downloads are meant for personal use only. However, if you are interested in using them for commercial use, or have any questions please reach out to me here.