Grab some downtime with your family or friends and add your special touch to these Winter-Themed Coloring Bookmark Printable. Set aside a little time to slowdown, relax and create something special that encourages a bit more reading in this coming year.
How to use these Free Printable Winter Coloring Bookmarks
This 8.5″ X 11″ printable contains four winter-themed bookmark designs that are ready for some color! You can use crayons, markers, paints or whatever you like to personalize these designs. If you would like to extend the life of the bookmark, I would recommend laminating.
1. Just Click the download button to grab the design.
2. Go to your “downloads” folder on your computer to grab the “Winter Coloring Bookmarks” file
3. Open this up and print. I recommend printing these on cardstock like this one.
4. Use a paper cutter, paper trimmer or scissors to cut out each bookmark.
5. Add color however you like!
6. Finish with lamination (optional).
I love making free printables that might bring value into your day or next project. These free printables are meant for personal use only. I ask that you not resell these or use them for commercial use. However, if you are interested in this, I would love to speak with you, so please reach out to me here.